Know about the features and policies of Silicon Valley International School
The admission of students in Silicon Valley International School takes place through exam and interview. They take students from all the ethnic origins of the country. The school does not discriminate students on the basis of nation, colour and race.
The education system of the independent middle school in silicon valley strictly follows all the educational and admission policies. Not only this, they provide scholarship and loan programs as well. Athletic program of the school is loaded with fun and sporty events that gives the best sports adventure to the students.
Fun activities of the school for junior wing students
- There are many fun activities organised in the school for the junior students such as fancy-dress competition in which students have to dress up according to the theme announced for the fancy dress competition.
- Activity of art include drawing and painting competition is another fun activity that is held in the school where students can draw or paint and winners are announced according to the best drawing.
- Art and craft activities include best out of waste where the students can use things like waste boxes, broken bangles or waste bottles and create new things that can be used again.
- Study related activities such as quiz competition and poetry competition are conducted.
Co-curricular activities of the school for the senior wing students
- One of the major co-curricular activity or competition held in the school is debate and extempore, where the topics are being given to the students and they have to perform on the spot.
- Science and social science exhibition are conducted where students can work on a particular project and invent a new thing or bring a new concept that is related to science.
- Other competitions such as story writing and poem writing are held to polish the writing skills of the students.
Other facilities provided in the school
The examination procedure in the school is strictly followed as no unfair means are allowed in the school, whether it is from the student side, or from the management of the school. Talent of each and every student is equally enhanced in the school and focused on every aspect of student lives such as sports, studies, personality development, sex education, and the other co-curricular activities. The policies of the school are strictly focused on the quality education of each and every student in the school. The major area of studies such as theoretical studies and the practical studies are given the equal importance.